Next March I will be doing a month long workshop tour in Australia. 4 weeks, 4 locations.
Classes are already starting to fill up, and I am guess will be full by the end of the year.
If you are in any of these cities, or will be in the area during these dates, be sure to sign up now.
- MAR 2014(Mt Martha, Vic, Australia) – 3 day workshop click here for info and registration. March 4th-6th.
- MAR 2014(Huskisson, NSW, Australia) – 3 day workshop click here for info and registration. March 8th-10th.
- MAR 2014(Brisbane, Qld, Australia) – 3 day workshop click here for info and registration. March 15th-17th.
- MAR 2014(Avalon, Sydney, Australia) – 3 day workshop click here for info and registration. March 22nd-24th.
For those interested in taking one of my 2014 workshops in Puerto Vallarta, dates and sign up are available, and filling fast.
These classes are one of my most popular workshops, so be sure to sign up now if you are thinking about going.
No prior experience is necessary to take this class as it is geared for anyone from beginners to full time artists looking to learn a different approach to art. Even repeat students would benefit from this class.
(Puerto Vallarta, MX) – 5 half-day workshop focusing on large scale works at Hacienda Mosaico. Dec 29th-Jan 4th. http://www.haciendamosaico.com/ws_20.html
(Puerto Vallarta, MX) – 5 full day workshop focusing on large scale works at Hacienda Mosaico. Jan 5th-11th. http://www.haciendamosaico.com/ws_24.html
I just put up 11 new pieces for the month of November. Some of the first pieces I have done in this new more abstract style i have been working with recently. check them out
I completed this mural for Collage art store over the summer, and it is now installed on their building on Alberta street.
Here are some pictures, but i would suggest checking it out in person if you have the chance.
thank you to Collage for the opportunity!
and here are some progress shots of the mural….
getting the studio all set up for Portland Open Studios this weekend and next. putting up this giant for the first time Check out the link below for more info.
“Portland Open Studios is an annual self-guided tour to visit the studios of 96 artists throughout the Portland, Oregon metro area. These artists in a myriad of disciplines will show you their work, their processes, their spaces, and a little of what it means to be an artist in this great city. Watch, learn, experience.” http://www.portlandopenstudios.com/
The Neu Folk Revival group show opens tonight in Oakland at Lequivive Gallery.
I have a piece in the show alongside some awesome artists. Check it out if you get a chance.
added a few more pieces to the site for the end of the month. check them out, and the rest of my available works here… http://jessereno.com/art/
Spots in my end of the year Mexico workshops are starting fill up. For anyone thinking of going you should sign up sooner than later as these classes usually sell out early. Info can be found at the links below.
- DEC 2013 (Puerto Vallarta, MX) – 5 half-day workshop focusing on large scale works at Hacienda Mosaico. Dec 29th-Jan 4th.
- JAN 2014 (Puerto Vallarta, MX) – 5 full day workshop focusing on large scale works at Hacienda Mosaico. Jan 5th-11th.